Ocide-C is a non-toxic cleaner with a blend of quaternary ammonium salts. It is effective against common pathogens responsible for hospital-associated infections; viruses, bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
Biological Detergent and Deodorant
Manufactured by/ Mktd: Vetrina Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Dosage form: Liquid / Spray
Presentation: 500 ml
Ingredients & Composition:
Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC) 8.5%
Polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB) 2%
Didecyl diemethly ammonium chloride 6.5%
Inert ingredients 83%
Ocide-C is a non-toxic cleaner with blend of quaternary ammonium salts. It is effective against common pathogens responsible for hospital associated infections; viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Class: Cage Sanitizer / Floor Cleaner
- Effective against viruses (including canine parvovirus), bacteria, and fungi
- Retains efficacy even in hard water
- No rinsing necessary
- Non-corrosive and non-staining to any non-porous surfaces
- Environmental friendly, no residual effects
- No harmful fumes
- Safe to use in presence of cats and dogs
Directions for use:
- All ongoing routine daily cleaning and sanitation practices in kennels, pet shops, veterinary clinics, grooming centers and households.
- For biocidal activity, add 15ml (1 cap) per liter of water.
- Apply this solution with mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Let air dry.
- For heavily soiled or contaminated areas, pre-cleaning is required.
- For veterinary clinics and kennels, use 30ml per liter of water.
- Maintain contact time for minimum 10 minutes