For the treatment of tick and flea infestations on dogs for 3 months. This veterinary medicinal product is a systemic insecticide and acaricide with a long duration of action that provides immediate and persistent tick and flea-killing activity for 3 months.
- For the treatment of tick and flea infestations on dogs for 3 months.
- Provides immediate and persistent tick (adult and juvenile Ixodes ricinus, Ixodes hexagonus, Ixodes scapularis, Ixodes holocyclus, Dermacentor reticulatus, Dermacentor variabilis and Rhipicephalus sanguineus) and flea (Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis) killing activity for 3 months.
- For the treatment of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites.
- For the treatment of Sarcoptic mange and Otodectes spp. mite infestations in dogs.
- Protects transmission of Babesia canis by Dermacentor reticulatus ticks by killing the ticks before disease transmission occurs.
- Bravecto dog is an easy method to ensure that your dog is fully protected from fleas and ticks. It provides up to 12 weeks of protection against ticks and fleas, starting within 24 hours.
- Bravecto also protects from the Lone Star ticks (Amblyomma Americanum) and the Kennel ticks (Rhipicephalus Sanguineus) for up to eight weeks.
- Bravecto is flavored, which makes it tasty and easier for the dog to chew.
- Populations in the environment, in the areas to which your dog has access.
- It terminates ticks and fleas that attach to the skin and commence feeding on the dog. It works within 12 hours after contact with ticks and 8 hours for fleas.